The Chicago Invitation will meet on October 22, at noon, at Mariandale Retreat Center located on the Hudson River in Ossining, New York. We will adjourn the next morning at about 11 am. The cost for lodging, 3 meals, and refreshments is $90. You may pay (check or cash only) when you get there. Scholarship assistance is available.
To make your reservation, please e-mail Jack Elliott at firstname.lastname@example.org. (Note: this is a new e-mail address.) Also please make your reservation right now instead of waiting until the last minute. There are many meetings that you will soon forget, Chicago Invitation you will remember all your life!
Here is some of the planned agenda, if there’s anything important to you that you want me to put in the mix, give me a call: 520-344-9554.
Discussion of topics for the next meeting
- More on RCA communication
- Discussions of overtures coming to GS 2009.
- GS reorganization and changes to GSC by-laws. (Daniel Meeter will make a request to Wes for materials.)
- Action on who will be the moderator of CI.
- Review the DVD “Invitation to Conversations” featuring Rich Mouw and Carol Bechtel
- Speakers have yet to be confirmed…